Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another scooter.

Dawna finally got her new scooter yesterday. It was supposed to be red, but, apparently they didn't have red available, so hers is blue. A very nice shade of blue. I will take pics of her on it, and post them on here this weekend. It did have some damage to it after we un-crated it. Had a small scrape on one side, and there is a problem with the front brake, but, we will get that all taken care of. I need to get the insurance done tomorrow, and get it registered and inspected. Once Dawna passes her test, she will be ready to go. I took it for a ride today, and it really flies. Much faster than mine. And it takes the bumps much better. Good suspension on hers. I think she will have fun with this. Happy early 50Th Birthday honey!

I went and saw my foot doctor yesterday, and he gave me another injection for now to help me get through a few more weeks. He is going to do surgery on my right foot sometime during the end of August. Wanted to do it sooner, but, the post office has too many people off between now and the last week of August. Summer vacations going on. So, I can wait till then. Will be off work for 2 weeks. Sick leave will take care of that.

Bucs have won 2 in a row over Houston. Going for the sweep tonight. Had a long rain delay last night, and the game didn't end till 1:10 am. But, the Pirates won, so, that's all that matters. Going to watch the game now. Have a nice day!

No comments: