Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home from the hospital.

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am home from the hospital, and the surgery on my foot went well. Not much pain yet, but, I am sure I will have some tonight. The doctor gave me some vicodan, so that should help out! Hopefully the drugs won't knock me out so I can watch the Steelers game on TV tonight. One of the nurses had 2 tickets to the game tonight, and was selling them. She told me I could prop my foot up on the seat in front, and I could go to the game. I thought better of it, and decided to just watch the game on TV. I will be off from work for at least the next 2 1/2 weeks, so I will have plenty of time to update you all on here. Nathan (my Grandson) started kindergarten today. I bet he had a great time. I will keep you all posted on how I am doing. Feel free to stop by and say hello to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wisj i could stop by! a speedy recovery to yo! love chris