Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH,the weather outside is frightful.....

Yes, the snow is piling up here. It started snowing today while I was out delivering mail. And it is very cold! The wind was howling all day. I wasn't real cold, except for my face. I wear long underwear, sweater, jacket, gloves, and a stocking cap. I have a stocking cap, that covers my face, but, I really don't like wearing it. I can't see much from the sides, and I do need to watch for dogs. Anyhow, we are supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight. I am off the next 2 days, so I really don't care how much it snows. I do need to get out my snow blower, and get some fresh gas and oil for it. I should have done that before winter got here, but I have just been too busy. I have been working way too much. I am going to enjoy my next 2 days. Tomorrow, is football. Steelers are playing the cowboys. That should be a wild game. Steelers are having a great year. They beat up on the Patriots last Sunday. They have a real good shot at going to the super bowl. I sure hope that happens. Okay, got to go watch some college football. And, watch the snow fly!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

You deserve each and every minute you get off, my love. So sorry it didn't turn out to be the restful time you anticipated, but Praise God, Brian is healing and life is good. God is always in control. And He loves us so much. How blessed we are...Love you...me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.