Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We have been in Florida now for 3 days, and I am so relaxed right now. After the long cold winter we had, this is just what I needed. We haven't done anything special. Swim, hot-tub and lounge around the pool. That's been about it. Oh, we also rode around the River Island water ride. You basically get on an inner tube and float all over the place, round in circles, and get water splashed on you. More for kids, but, we kind of liked it! We have been staying at Orange Lake Resort right near Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Our friend Deb, referred us here, so we got a good discount for staying here. We had to go listen to a 2 hour talk about timeshares this morning. We listened, but we did not buy. They even offered us a good deal, which was hard to turn down, but I just felt that we couldn't take on another bill at this time. Sure hope that was a good decision! Anyhow, we are heading down to Frost Proof, Florida tomorrow to see Dawna's dad for a couple of days. Then we are going to see my sister Chris and her family in Largo. We will be there Friday until we leave to come back home next Thursday. I think we might go see the Pirates play on Monday down in Bradenton. That should be fun! I am taking lots of pictures, and I will post them on here when we get back next week. I will try and write on here as often as I can. Talk more soon!

No comments: