Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visiting Chris


This is a picture of me and my sister Chris. We are staying at her house in Largo, Florida right now. This picture was taken last year during our last visit. I haven't taken any pics yet since we arrived yesterday. I promise I will take pics while we are here. I want to share them with everyone. The weather here is perfect. Chris and her family are such great hosts. Chris fixed us breakfast this morning. She didn't have to do that, but she did. We spent most of the day yesterday in the pool, or just lounging by the pool. Not sure what else we are doing today, but relaxing is very nice. My niece, Gabby, is going to be on Jeopardy. They are leaving for Hollywood, California 2 days after we head back home. I am so excited and proud of her. I am sure she will do well. She goes to a gifted school. Her and her sister, Danni, are both very smart girls.
I think we might go to a Pirates game on Monday down on Bradenton. I have never been to a spring training game down here in Florida, so that will be something fun to do. This vacation will go by too fast, I am sure of that. Hopefully we will bring back some of this gorgeous weather when we come back north.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

addendum...tonight we had a wonderful dinner at Chiles (none of the in dear old Grenville) and ate a dessert to die for. Oh my nothing will fit by the time we head home. Then in the car on the way home we heard the girls singing to Streisand. Such cute kids....and so polite to the waiter at the restaurant. This has been such a wonderful break for us. Dave is looking relaxed although (can you believe it?) he can't miss his sports on tv. Can you say addicted??? mmmm. Stay tuned for more on the trip to the land of Flowers. We're such hicks...but the most awesome part of this all is spending time together....laid back and relaxed.

Deb said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderfully relaxing time!

Can't wait to see all your pictures - see you in a few days!