Monday, June 30, 2008

Nate-bug


This is Nathan, my little bug and grandson. That's my son, Joey, sitting behind him. Nathan will be 6 in November. He starts Kindergarten this fall. He is such an adorable little boy. He told me when he grows up, he wants to be a baseball player, football player, basketball player, and a mailman! What a kid. He also wants a scooter when he is bigger, too. I think he wants to be just like his "poppa". Nothing wrong with that, I guess. He has a wonderful mother and father, too. Mindie and Jim are very special to me. Mindie is Dawna's daughter and my step-daughter.
Had a pretty easy day delivering mail today. Filled in on our only driving route. Was nice not to have to walk all day for a change. Gave my feet a nice break. Then, I had my Physical Therapy after work. PT doesn't seem to do much for me. I go back to my doctor next week. Hopefully, he can do something else to help the pain go away. Surgery is an option. Will have to see what he says.
Pirates and the reds play tonight. 2 of the worst teams in the NL Central division. Should be interesting, right? We shall see.

No comments: