Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trade rumors.

Well, the Pirates are talking about trading Jack Wilson. I sure hope they don't do it. Jack is my favorite pirate right now, and Dawna's favorite too. He plays baseball the way it should be played. And he has always enjoyed playing for the pirates. I would love to see him retire as a pirate. He is a good person. They sent Tom Gorzolanney to AAA today. Good move as far as I can see. He has down nothing all year. Maybe a change of scenery will help him pitch better. He got hammered in yesterdays game. They should send more of their players to the minor leagues if they can't compete in the major leagues.

Had a long day at work today. Had to work overtime. Mail was a little heavy since there was no delivery yesterday. So, I am going to kick back tonight, and just relax, and watch the Pirates on TV. Dish guy is coming tomorrow to install the Dish. Tired of Cable always freezing up, and going out on us. Will see how much better it is.

No comments: