Thursday, June 19, 2008

About me

I am a 51 year old male, from the great state of Pennsylvania. I am married to a wonderful woman, named Dawna. This is my second marriage, and I could not be happier. I have 3 kids, from my previous marriage, and my wife has 2 kids. Sort of like the Brady Bunch, I guess. I am a mail carrier, and I really enjoy it. I am a big sports fan. Mainly of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates and Penguins. I decided to try doing a blog, after reading some on here. I am willing to talk about most anything.

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Hi Honey, Nice blog. Do you seriously think anyone is going to write positives about our poor stinkin Pirates. Maybe a new pitching coach would help? Have fun...

jimandmindie said...

You needed to put that your a sports FANATIC!!!! We love ya anyways!!!! Seriously Thanks for always being there for us, we truley appriciate it. You are Jim and I's dad as far as we are concerned. And always Nate's PAPA!!

Paula said...

Well, isn't this nice. We already know your sports fanatic likes. You should write something we don't know...like who is your favorite sister...favorite sibling?
How about what you did on your recent trip to Florida?
Love ya,
Sister Paula~