Friday, June 20, 2008

More from me....

Did you ever have one of those days where nothing seemed to go right? Well, I had one today with the cable company. Good old Time-Warner cable. Last night, I was watching a show we had on DVR, and it froze up on us. I tried rebooting the cable box and it would not come back on. Called the cable company and they said nothing they could do to fix it. Scheduled a technician to come out to my house next wednesday. Wow! I have to wait that long? Tried swapping out cable boxes this morning, with the cable company in hermitage. Didn't work. Then, the internet and the phones quit working today too. Of course, I have everything through the cable company. Bundling they call it. Spent 30 minutes on the phone after work, and they finally got the phone and the internet to work again. Couldn't get my High Def TV to work though. I am just about ready to go to the dish. I moved my cable box from my TV upstairs to the big screen TV downstairs, and it worked! Just no high def. Oh well, at least I can watch the pirates tonight! Oh wait, they will probably lose anyhow. Probably should just read a book, instead. I would go swimming, but, the water is too cold in the pool. Anyhow, that was my day. How was yours??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Dish. It's great.