Saturday, June 21, 2008

A new day....


Well, today is saturday, the first day of summer. I love summer. Wish it would warm up more though. Looks like rain here today. I actually stayed up last night and watched the pirates win a game. They beat the Blue Jays 1-0 in 12 innings. Was a good game to watch. Hopefully they can do just as good tonight.


Today is My step-son Randy's birthday. He is 31 today. He has been in the Air Force for 13 years now. Looks like he will make it a career. He is a medic. He is home on leave right now with hs daughter Evelyn. She is so cute.

This is a picture of her with me at the top of this blog. She just turned 4 years old last month.

Today, my son Joey told me he has joined the National Guard. He will be a senior at high school next year, so, he won't actually join until he graduates. Then it will be off to basic training. At least he will get to continue his education. College will be good for him. I am really proud of him.

Not much else knew today. Had an easy day delivering the mail. Light summer mail they call it. I guess the winter mail is heavy winter mail! Oh well, enjoy it while I can! Talk to you all later.

No comments: