Thursday, June 19, 2008

My family


OK, some people want to hear more about my family, so here goes. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. 2 older brothers, and everyone else is younger than me. Can't say that I have a favorite sister (sorry Paula!) cause they are all special! Most of my family is scattered around the USA. I have a brother in Erie, another one in Greenville, one in New Jersey, and one up by Jamestown, PA. My sisters live in Meadowlands, Pa, Largo, Florida and Kennard (which is a suburb of Greenville.

My parents live in Jamestown, Pa. My dad (Paul) is 77, and my mother (Mary Alice) will turn 75 this year. They are the greatest parents in the world!

I have one daughter (Tiffany) who is 27 and lives in Greenville. I also have 2 sons, who both live in Sharon, Pa with their mother. Brian is 24 and Joey is 17. My wife has a son, Randy who will turn 31 this sunday, and a daughter, Mindie who is 28. I also have 2 grandkids. Nathan is 5, and Evelyn is 4. They are great kids! We also just had an addition to our family. Teddy Bear joined our family yesterday. He is a 1 1/2 year old pekingese puppy. I will add pictures of all of them as soon as I can figure out how to do it!

My sister, Paula, and Mindie are both right. I am a sports FANATIC! I will never miss a steelers game, as my father and my brothers can tell you. I try and watch as many pirates games as I can, but, lately, they have been terrible to watch.
The penguins had a great season, and I watched a lot of their games in the playoffs this year. Maybe next year they can take the cup home, where it belongs, in Pittsburgh.

My wife and I went to Key West, Florida last month for a much needed vacation. We had a great time, but, it was much too hot. 95 everyday. That's too hot! We rented scooters while we were there, and really enjoyed them. I bought one before we left for florida, and I love riding it around here. I drive it to work, and run to wal-mart, and anywhere else I feel like riding to! It is a blast, and it gets 120 miles per gallon. Can't beat that!

Okay, enough for now. I will write more as I come up with ideas. Anything you want to hear about, let me know!

No comments: