Thursday, June 26, 2008

I hate the Yankees!

Have I told you all that lately? I really do hate the Yankees. They have too much money and too many big egos on their team. The Pirates took a beating from them last night, but it would sure be nice if they could pull one out tonight, and take the series from the Yankees. That would really make my day. Ok, enough about baseball for now.
I have a very sore foot, which is not good for a mailman. Thought I had a heel spur, but, my foot doctor says it is planter fascitis. All I know is my foot hurts! I have been going to physical therapy for a week now. Doesn't seem to help much yet. At the end of my mail route, I am usually limping pretty bad. I really worry about it. I can't afford to lose work over this. Guess I just have to learn to work through it.
We shall see how much my wife reads my blog. I bought her something today for her 50th birthday which will be here in October. She knows what she is getting, cause she told me what she wants! I will tell you all what I got her, as soon as it gets here.
One of our clerks at the post office lost her husband last night. She went to wake him up before she left for work, but, he had died in his sleep. Very sad day at work because of this. He was not old, but, he did have some heart problems. My prayers are with her family tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and Your wife is thinking you are an angel. I can't wait. We'll take trips together on those instead of our bicycles. Thanks baby, you're the best. (or I could p you off and write your the best...smiles and kisses...)
anonymous...aka...your wife