Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's news.


Can you believe this is my son, Joey? He is only 17 years old, and he is 2 inches taller than me. And I am 6"2"! He is a great son. He gets all A's and B's. He will be graduating from High School next year, then he is going to the National Guard. Kind of surprised me when he told me about this. I spent 15 years in the Air Force. Would like to see him talk to other recruiters, but, he seems to be set on this. It will do him good, though. He is planning on going to college trough the Guard, so that will take care of a lot of college expenses.
Not a very newsworthy day here. Getting ready for the big Pirates and Yankees series in baseball tonight. Have to root for my buccos all the way here. I am the biggest Yankee hater around. Can't stand it when teams that have all that money think they can practically buy the pennant. Will give you updates on how the games go each day on here.

No comments: