Monday, June 23, 2008

No Ball game tonight.

The pirates have the day off today. Guess that means they won't lose tonight. The big, bad New York Yankees come to town tomorrow. First time the Yankees have played in Pittsburgh since "Maz" hit his famous home run in 1960. I hope the Pirates play some good baseball and beat up on the Yankees the next 3 days. I HATE the Yankees!

I had physical therapy after work today for my foot. I have planter fascitis on my right foot. Really bothers me a lot, especially after delivering mail all day. So, my doctor is trying physical therapy for a few weeks to see if that helps. I sure hope it does. Not good for a mailman to have bad feet!

I am not on my usual mail route this week. One of our carriers is one vacation this week, so I am doing his route. Mostly downtown, and some areas close to downtown. I know all the routes in Greenville, so, I get pulled to do other routes when they need coverage. Guess that's why they call me "Super Dave" at work!

Not much else going on today. Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments: