Friday, June 27, 2008

Me and My scooter


OK, this is me amd my scooter. I got ths scooter about a month and a half ago, and I really love it! I just ordered another one, for my wife, for her 50th Birthday, which is in October. I figured I better get it now, so she can ride it during the summer. We rented a couple of scooters when we went to Key West on vacation last month, and really loved riding them. Dawna's new scooter will be red. After she gets hers, we can park the car, and only use it when we really need to. This will cut our gas bill in half. And we will have fun riding them all over town!

Well, my buccos got rained out last night with their last game with the yankees. Probably a good thing, too. They were down 3-1 when the rains came. They play the Tampa Bay Rays this weekend. I am watching theem now, and they are already losing 3-0 after one inning. Not a good start.
My supervisor at the Post Office is retiring. His last day of work is tomorrow. He put his time in, and now is ready for his retirement years. Good luck to you, Bob! I will miss you.

No comments: